Bow Falls

May 19, 2012


A great way to kick start the long weekend (the first long weekend of the summer).  On my trip to Johnson Canyon I made a quick stop in the town of Banff.  After a quick stop at Tim Horton's I decided to finally take the time and head down to the river and get the easiest waterfall picture this province has to offer.
With cup in hand I reintroduced myself with the flowing waterfalls of Summer's beauty with Bow falls on the edge of the town of Banff, down the Bow River.  I was surprised not to see more people at these waterfalls as they are located so close to such a populated town during the weekend.

As you are able to see the river and waterfall from your car, this area is accessible by all walks of people.  There were older, younger and active hikers within the array of people in the crowd.  Some people were even setting off on kayak on the nearby beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment