Snake Indian Falls - Video!


After teasing this video in some of my compilations since the start of 2015, I've finally completed a video for my favorite trip in the Rockies!  Having tackled this on bike three times, once alone, I can finally say after my trip in 2014 that I've come back successful!

As mentioned in the write up in July of last year, I wasn't able to properly film the entire trip.  I opted to complete the bike ride, over spending the extra energy filming.  This came as a necessity since by the end of the 11 hour day of straight biking, I was exhausted.  This said, I did have the camera out for some pieces of the trip, not forgetting that my goal was to share this with everyone.  However without having enough to put a full trip together, the video is actually a compilation itself of the three trips I've taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment