Some of my goals got a little more creative, and thanks in part to your comments on my videos and pictures. This helped bring about a bit more adventurous side of me in order to locate waterfalls in remote and hard to access locations.
In July, (once again) revisiting Snake Indian falls is my top priority! In my last attempt I came within 6-7 Km from the destination. This year is die trying mentality!
- January or February I will be attempting (for the first time) to ice climb a frozen waterfall! With little information on where to start I have yet to determine a park (TBD).
- In June, when the snow melts (I know I'm hopeful), I'll be returning to Whitehorse Provincial Park. I have yet to complete the bike trip and hike from last year to Whitehorse & Cardinal Falls.
- Finally sometime during the summer (most likely August) I will be heading to Kananaskis Country and aiming to complete Rainbow Falls and Dipper Falls on a combo bike-hike trip.
- Chester Falls - Kananaskis
- Fossil Falls - Kananaskis
Moonlight Falls - Kananaskis
- Rummel Falls - Kananaskis
- Giant Steps - Banff
Entry Creek Falls - David Thompson
- Little Indian Falls - David Thompson
OD Falls - David Thompson Coral Canyon - David Thompson
- Poboktan Falls (Waterfalls Mountain) - Jasper